Wednesday, August 30, 2006

California




I had the most incredible journey this summer along the coast of cali - drove from San Diego to San Francisco along Route 1!

Highlites include: beach everyday, dolphin sitings, seal swimmings, yoga yoga yoga, new moon gathering, making new friends, connecting with old friends, fresh produce heaven, reggae music, and so much more!

What impressed upon me the most was the way everything changed as I traveled north. The weather got significantly cooler & foggy-er. The coastline interchanged with small sand beaches to massive rock & boulders. Dunes varied from suculant landscapes, sand to rock. Each community felt different - my favorite being North County - San Diego! Most interesting to me was the way my psoriasis changed. Down south (again SD!) my dry skin was loving the sun & salt water whereas up north in the cold - it worsened, got scaley & red :(

People told me that this would be a trip that I would always remember - a trip everyone should do in their lifetime! Would love to hear from anyone who has driven the coast via the 1! jodibk@nextgenerationyoga.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?