Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Journey of a Lifetime




It took us 7 hours to drive from Raleigh, NC to Atlanta, GA, and another 2 hours driving in Atlanta looking for a vacant dog friendly hotel. Apparently there is a boat & apparel show happening this weekend.

Todays drive was emotionally therepeutic for me. I now get what people are saying about getting in touch with yourself on a drive across country! Life is truly precious and I am so very grateful for this time in my life!

On a food note...I now know 1st hand the yuck quality food that exists down south - for dinner I ate waffles ;) see picture!

Chants is loving this trip too and is also enjoying local grub. He sleeps a lot in the car and has some good runs when we stop. His nose knows this is a journey of a lifetime!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?