Wednesday, January 10, 2007

On the Road!



What an amazing day today! An 8:30am interview with a NY Times journalist - how ironic on the day I was moving out of NYC :)

I drove most of the way today, brother Barry as passenger and Prince Chants had the whole back seat. The drive through NJ, PA, DE, MD and VA was simple, plain, meditative - lots of music including an angel-made cd with NYC and Call songs - yes, I balled my eyes out hugging my mom at the house I grew up in.

We ate near the Univ of Maryland - Barry was craving crab cakes...he declared only other regional food is New Orleans.

10 hours later we arrived in Raleigh NC at Barry & Tami's friends' home - turns out his housemate, I just found out taught yoga & puppetry to inner city kids.

My body is achey and I am bursting with emotions. All in all, its great to be on the road!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?