Saturday, February 10, 2007

Settling in...

It’s been 3 weeks to the day that I have been living in California and I love it! Being so close to the place where the land meets the sea, life is truly a miracle. I go to the beach 2x a day, 1st thing in the morning with Chants & then down in Del Mar for sunset at the dog beach. 2 favorite times of my day – I also LOVE seeing all the bodies out in the ocean, ready to catch a surf wave!

I am slowly integrating with the kids yoga world here – I will be offering NGY classes at the Soul of Yoga (www.soulofyoga.com) here in Encinitas – and reaching out to the public schools in this area for in-services, after school yoga classes & during PE time too. There happens to be SO much Yoga here in Encinitas. I heard there is the most Yoga per capita here in the world! I’ve also heard that the ashram, the Self Realization Center here in Encinitas, is built on a “chakra” = super holy & spiritual, and that is why there is so much energy here showing up in the western version: Yoga Centers! Its an incredible place!

Im heading up to San Lois Obispo to do a NGY TT for 2-7 yr. olds – Feb 16th-19th. When I return, I will be moving into my 1st California house! An adorable house with room for a garden and plenty of room for guests – so please do come visit!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?