Wednesday, March 21, 2007


I had the most wonderful visit from my mom this past week - YES, she is healthy! The Bells Palsy lasted a mere 3 weeks & she gratefully attributes her quick recovery to acupuncture & prayer. Thank YOU for your love, emails & prayer, it clearly made a difference.

Rookie, Ruby, Rainbeau is my moms name, and just like that you never know what to expect from her. I was honored & blessed for her visit, so early on in my move to San Diego - she totally embraced, supported & loved my new home! She LOVED it & I believe she even said "I could live here!" a few times.


Other bonding time was spent in a NGY Family Yoga class, Kobey's Swap Meet, multiple Home Depot runs, dinner with new friends, planting herbs & of course walks on the beach! Unfortunately, she did experience coastal fog full on, luckily she missed NYC snow storm.


I'm offering a Teacher Training for 8-13 yr. olds tomorrow - 1st one on the west coast ever.

Yahoo! Im psyched for the demo classes which will happen in a Cardiff Public School. Should be an awesome experience & I plan on doing the theme: Avocado yoga with the kids!

More soon!
__________

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?