Monday, May 07, 2007


I don't think I will ever get used to the magnificent site of the San Diego coastline. Imagine, commuting to work and along your side - ocean filled with surfers, white cap waves, big blue sky, palm trees, sand. Windows are rolled down, dog often is my co-pilot, head is always out the window.

Beautiful mountains are more inland, but even in Cardiff we have hills. Every time I drive up see an ocean view, glance to the west, feel the sea breeze - I just cant believe it! I cant believe I live in this natural beauty! Breathtaking, pure, simple, natural. Makes me so smiley! And physically, my skin, my nails, my hair all feel so healthy & strong.

Truthfully, Ive come to realize that I will only live where the natural environment is visually, physically, spiritually stimulating.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?