Wednesday, May 09, 2007

In Maryland for the Expo



As soon as I got off the plane in Baltimore, I recognized the familiar smell: east coast air. Thick & musty...The weather is warm here - smells & feels like NYC. My friend Jen says, there is no place that smells as yummy as Encinitas, CA. She is SO right! The difference in air quality is so clear to me right now. You can still smoke inside bars & restaurants here.

Its exciting to be here for the KBHE! I checked in with the Convention Center & the energy feels good. Many quality presenters to meet & learn from. AND its just fun to be at the Inner Harbor again.

Of course the time zone switcharoo is affecting me - to ground myself, I close my eyes & smell the buds from the lemon tree and then the tomato leaves.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?