Sunday, August 12, 2007

Timing


I humbly chose to not go to the San Juan Islands this past week & instead stayed local in my opinion the most beautiful place in the country: North County, San Diego. With my traveling to NYC, Teacher Trainings and doggy surgeries, these past 2 months, I just wanted to stay put right here right now. I am sad & disappointed that I missed kayaking, camping, playing with Orcas & connecting with 5 spiritual fems...I just felt the timing to travel on a plane, ferry & more for a rustic rugged week, the timing was not right for me. I will definitely go on a Sea Quest. Besides, people travel from all over the world to vacation here, so I did too.

I enjoyed & embraced life this week, including daily: ocean swims, yoga, meditation, fresh veggie juice and full on Jodi time. I tried surfing, went sailing, hiked Torrey Pines, treated myself to a facial, had quality fun time with friends & ate lots of yummy healthy foods!

It's Sunday night & I am looking foward to getting back to "work" & my everyday life. I know my life is blessed when at the end of a GREAT vacation I cant wait for tomorrow!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?