Saturday, January 19, 2008

My 1 year anniversary

One year ago today I landed in the gem town of Encinitas, California. I recall it so clearly, driving north on the 101 into town...we were starved and ate at the first Italian restaurant we found, I think it is called Little Roma. That same meal, I pulled out my laptop and found me a furnished cottage on Avocado Street in Leucadia. Yummy ocean air & waves crashing 24/7, I was living in San Diego!

1 year later I am sharing this time with 2 women from Peru who came to study kids yoga with me. They desire to open a studio in Lima and said they wanted to come "learn from the one who started the studio." Thats me! I am so grateful to the world wide web, because they found me & now children in South America will too get to go!

Borka & Carolina are tecahing me so much this week too. Im learning to sing NGY songs in Spanish, about Peruvian lifestyle, economy, education system, and so much more. This is an amazing time of my life!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?