Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring = New Life


Spring is definitely here - not only has the weather been steadily GORGEOUS here in Southern California, but my garden has been GROWING! I have been dining on yummy delicious, organic, me-grown Romaine, Arugula, Kale, Sugar Snap Peas and lots of fresh herbs like: parsley, cilantro, oregano. Making killer salad dressing, and juice.

I also am surrounded by re-birth, new life, moves, transitions, transformations...specifically, I have 3 friends who are moving to Cardiff, Encinitas, Leucadia area. Lucky me, to be surrounded with loving community. With so much joy, there is always the duality...my closest friends that i made since moving to the area, they are moving to Florida...for their new life there. Ah yes, it is the circle of life.

Chantsy is healing too, loving Spring, the weather and sun bathing.

Also super stoked about the conception of a Next Generation Yoga kids video.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?