Thursday, March 06, 2008

Strep it Is!

Don't think I have had Strep Throat since I was 9 years old, and boy do I wish I was still a kid to be taken care of by my mom, to miss school (not work!), soup, Gatorade, anything I needed right there for me. Instead...I have Chants the dog nurse - he has been laying with me for over 24 hours, his face on my chest - so sweet. I'm taking care of myself, that's what I get when I move 3000 miles from home, well actually that's what a 33 yr. old soon to be 34 yr. old should be doing. And I do have some loving friends who have brought me goodies to help me get better fast. Thank you angels who too have been sending light & healing my way.

According to the Astrological cycles, Pluto has moved in and rocked the world, tearing things apart and rebuilding them in a very different way - turning everything upside down. Do you feel it too? I have heard from parents that kids are experiencing challenges, tantrums, unusual outbursts.

What can we do?

Embrace it all, I say. All we have is right now, this moment, as I type this word NOW. Gone, to the next moment. So why not embrace these moments, most likely we'll never see them again. I guess that's our good news though. Be conscious to the "off-ness", be aware of the strange-ness, and always remember what my mom taught me: This too shall pass!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?