Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am a Loving, Authentic and Vulnerable Leader - this is my contract with you and the universe! Affirmations are so powerful, I post them in my bathroom, on my altar & by my bedside. They call me to my power.

In preparation for shooting the video, co-producers came to my NGY class yesterday. They gave me this feedback: that not only was I teaching children about yoga, the physical poses & breathing, relaxation, etc. but that I was instilling affirmations for a lifetime. They witnessed the children as free to express themselves, happy, safe and in their bodies.

At the end of the class, after savasana, we individually declared an affirmation and together repeated them...I am excited...I am powerful...I am bright like the sun...

I love these affirmation cards for kids!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?