Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I had the most beautyFULL phone conversation with Next Generation Yoga Teacher, Kathryn, last night. She was sharing with me how inspired she is because of her present passion: Acro Yoga. She has been taking classes for about a year, completed their teacher training and is now teaching this acrobatic style yoga class.

I asked Kathryn if she was still passionate about teaching kids yoga? She was downright super positive about it.

What was meaningful about our talk was that we shared how we both love to explore personally, to grow, learn, shift, change. Of course there are challenges along the way, but we are in agreement, we love to learn always, infinitely, and eternally will we be this way.

I expressed how bold, humble and free I feel learning to surf and even with my BUSY schedule I enrolled in the Chopra Centers Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga Teacher Training. Woohhhoooo!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?