Thursday, May 22, 2008


I have fully embraced the energy of full moon fever. These past weeks feel so intense, so much happening, so much going on, I definitely live a FULL life.

My friend Amanda moved here from NYC, she & her doggy Dungee had a sweet integration to Encinitas and stayed with me until they found a home. Her drive across country & transition to So Cal lifestyle reminds me so much of me, it makes me realize that human beings really are more alike than I tend to think.

Last weekend I had an amazing experience training 5 special ed. therapists. These loving, committed, giving women will soon be offering yoga circles in their PT & OT therapy sessions, at a school in San Diego. My mission is to increase the number of kids doing yoga, I love that I am a vehicle to reach these children with special needs.

The NGY kids yoga DVD project continues to consume me. Its been less than 3 weeks post shoot, and I still am learning from the experience.

In celebratory news...my dear friends Jen & Dave manifested a light being boy named Fynn Mendel Alban. I witnessed his Brit Millah/Bris yesterday and that was eye opening! I am Jewish and always appreciate hearing the meanings of this sacred ritual. All was beautiful and at peace, Mom & Fynn included!

I am excited for the summer days to come! Lots of beach yoga classes, surfing, gardening, traveling, creating, rejoicing!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?