Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It has taken me a full week to recover from the 2 day shoot I did last week for the Next Generation Yoga video. This being my first experience with video production, I never imagined so much intensity would be present. The learning is brilliant!

Thank goodness for the children, they were incredible. It was easy to go on set and do yoga with them, as they were so positive, eager and inspiring....they reminded me to stay connected, present & away from camera stress.

The footage is in my hands, and I get to now review it and pray it will come together, along with the magic of editing, to become a fantastic video that kids wont wanna stop doing!

Comments:
wow- this is so fantastic Jodi- I was just thinking today how wonderful it will be to see the final product!
Peggy NGY 2002
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?