Friday, July 11, 2008

Dinner tonight was ravioli's with a yummy sauce I whipped up from the garden: garlic, olive oil, tomatoes, zucchini and basil. Of course I doused it in Parmesan cheese!

I ate my food outside where I sat in the beautiful yard I have created, with Chants by my side, solo. It's been a long while since I cooked just for myself, and I very much enjoyed it. I blessed the food, giving thanks to divine mother for creating such tasty miracles that we can grow and eat. I especially enjoyed the silence and found this to be a gift, an amazing opportunity to be fully connected and present with my chewing, eating, tasting and swallowing. Mindful eating, a true culinary experience

I completed my evening with another new ritual I love...a cold shower. My friend Nicole Hamory told me about it, said she did them during her Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training. It definitely gets my kundalini going! To me, the cold wakes up every single cell in my body, leaving me feeling energized, alert and alive both physically & mentallu. Turns out the benefits are historically therapeutic around the world.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?