Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am so grateful now!
I am so grateful now!
Every morning, I greet the day and say I'm so grateful now.
(Lyrics by Ron Franklin)

I personal challenging time, I feel so blessed to be in community with the friends and families I have met here in Encinitas. A special acknowledgment to Tom & Trisha who created Soul of Yoga, the magical center where I met many of these earth angels. The level of consciousness, love and support is enough to make me shift in less than 3 minutes :)

I have also been connecting with friends and family around the world. Amazingly positive and loving people. Through these rocky times, I am learning that I have extraordinary people in my life and that I am so grateful NOW!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?