Monday, September 15, 2008

Too blessed to be stressed.


I just got out of the water, what an divinely beautiful experience...surfing in the Pacific Ocean while the sun is setting. Very inspiring, I love sunsets! It is a ritual of mine to recapitulate my days events, while the sun lowers. I bless the day and say goodbye to the date, for never will it be again. I did this on my surf board tonight.

I am so blessed. Even when daily life stressors show up, I am too blessed to be stressed.

I look west and there is an every color of the rainbow sunset. As it got darker, I saw a single bright star, probably a planet. I look east there is a vast deep night blue sky. The conditions were weak and Casey (surf buddy) and I were the only ones at the peak. Pure bliss! I was screaming, I have so much gratitude.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?