Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Love


Lately all of Tom's Yoga classes have been on the theme of Love....I picked an angel card that said Soul Mate 2x in 2 days, and in September, astrologyzone.com said I would meet a life long partner...I love the way the universe provides! I am in Love! (NOTE>>>It does feel a tad weird writing this in online, for everyone and anyone to read, but this is Jodi's Journal, my blog! And I believe in sharing Love with the whole world!)

New Love has me feeling alive, light, loving, present, giving, accepting, joyful, playful, content and free.

Who is he?

Dr. David Revivo from Toronto, Canada - he is a Sephardic Jew, Yogi, warm-hearted, creative, funny, leader, lover and practices energetic chiropractics. We have so much in common and lots of levels to connect on.

In addition to the yummy vibration of being in love, I am learning so much about myself. I now get to see myself in another human being, up close and personal, eye to eye, Soul to Soul. I get to know myself in a different way, I get to witness myself and how I show up as a "girl-friend", a communicator, a supporter, a lover.

Truly, it feels so good to be with someone who is conscious, on a path of spiritual and personal growth. We met at Soul of Yoga by introduction from a friend, just 1 week after I manifested him. Someone suggested that I write "the list" - criteria that I would want in a partner. I did & along came David.

Now that is powerful! Thank you G-d.

Comments:
Congrats! So happy to hear YOU'RE so happy! He must be a good man!
 
Shout it from the rooftops, girl! So happy for you! Jen
 
shout it from the rooftops, girl! So happy for you! Jen
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?