Monday, March 16, 2009

Being Pregnant

I always had it in my mind that I would LOVE being pregnant. In fact I could hardly wait for that time in my life to arrive. Well now that it is here...I have to admit, it doesn't feel what I dreamed it to be.

My body is changing and I am not in control, in fact I hardly even recognize it. It's little things surprise me. I feel sore from gardening yesterday, I get out of breath easily when I walk Chants and my heart rate soars when I lift up from tying my shoes.

I'm not saying I don't love it, I do. David reminds me to LOVE what challenges me. By opening that channel and allowing positivity in will release attachment and resistance. "Kiss it" he says. SO even though being pregnant feels challenging to me, YES, I do love it!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?