Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back East


Just back from Connecticut where I led Next Generation Yoga Teacher Trainings. This past week of my life stands out as successful because I am feeling full of joy, love, inspiration, creativity and fulfillment.

I met Amy & Mark Bannon, owners of the studio Enlightened Way Wellness Center recently at the Chopra Center, here in San Diego. They invited me to come lead training and help jump-start their children’s yoga program. For 6 days straight between 6 to 10 women learned what is yoga for kids, the benefits, how to teach the different age groups, how to make it fun, creative & educational, and so much more. We had a lot of fun, being creative, connecting and allowing our inner child to come out to play.

Along with being completely inspired from being in my Dharma this past week, I also feel blessed to have reconnected with the beauty of the east coast during the peak of the change in seasons. The foliage was brightening right before my eyes. I loved watching the leaves fall; blowing in the wind, people raking them in to piles. The temperature was yummy fall; sun shining bright & air clean and crisp. The studio is on a river, so our breaks were spent waterside. Really a treat! Oh & to top it all off, I got ride on a Harley – my all time favorite!


This journey back east reminded me of many of the things in my life I enjoy & desire/require.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?