Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Wednesday Walk ~ Hi From Hong Kong... A Dream Come True! :)


Today’s Wednesday Walk is not my typical stroll with my dog Chants, rather I am joined by my new friends & students in Hong Kong. It’s truly a dream come true, as I always desired traveling with my trade ~ now, I am doing it! This month I am leading the Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training for over 30 students.
Invited to come teach in Hong Kong by Jenny from Gecko Yoga, I realize that dreams come true when we align ourselves with the right people who love, adore & believe in us. Enjoy my hello from Hong Kong!

I’d love to hear what is your dream & who can you align yourself with to make it come true? Please leave me a comment below :)
Love,
Jodi


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?