Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Wednesday Walk ~ Solitude is a Positive Place to Be! :)


Today my Wednesday Walk takes place on a tranquil beach in Koh Samui, Thailand. After 2 weeks of teaching and enjoying the company of many people everyday, I am now embracing a solo vacation. In solitude, I am able to tune into myself, be in my own flow, and really take care of my own needs. for me, this is very much needed.
I recently came across this great article by Dr. Annette Colby which I totally resonate with. Here are the top 5 reasons we should spend time alone:
1) Time to Rediscover Self & Reevaluate Priorities
2) Bring Back Your Lust for Life
3) Time to Breathe & Release Stress Levels
4) Be With Your Own Feelings
5) Be Independent
It has been an interesting adventure spending so much time alone & I especially enjoy the reaction when others find out that I am traveling solo. Please enjoy this week’s video blog on why solitude is important in my life.


Please do leave a comment below, sharing some of the ways you enjoy spending time alone, or if being alone is challenging for you, I’d love to know why that is.
Love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?