Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Wednesday Walk ~ Balance is Beautiful!


Today on my Wednesday Walk, following 6 days of leading NGY Teacher Trainings, I found myself craving balance. Even though I find much joy and fulfillment in my work, I know that I need to allow myself time to unplug and recharge once in awhile in order to stay balanced. When I am balanced and taking care of my own needs, I have more to offer to others.
In our busy lives, it is easy to slip out of balance. It is important to be gentle with ourselves when this happens, and look for little ways to bring balance back into the areas of our lives that need our attention. Please enjoy this week’s video blog as I share some ways I find balance.



In sharing our own experiences, we can help each other learn & grow. Please leave a comment below and share some of the ways you maintain balance in your life, and also share some tools you use to bring yourself back into balance.
love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?