Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Wednesday Walk ~ Feel Your Feelings & Feel Better!


On today’s walk, I share about feelings. I have noticed that when I allow myself to acknowledge and fully feel my feelings instead of ignoring or suppressing them, I feel better. Sometimes the tendency might be to avoid or even numb uncomfortable feelings (sadness, fear, anger, or resentment), but if we actually feel the feelings and allow them to move through us we can feel more at ease. Please enjoy this week’s video blog as I share a personal story about how I have moved through some uncomfortable feelings I have been experiencing.



As always, I’d love to hear from you. How do you cope with your feelings? Do you allow them, or is your natural instinct to suppress them? Please leave me a comment below.
love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?