Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Wednesday Walk ~ Life is Beautiful!

This morning on my walk with Chants, I reflected on this simple yet profound message - life is beautiful!! This past weekend, I had the pleasure of attending a service at the Agape International Spiritual Center, led by Dr. Michael Beckwith. It was during this service that I was reminded that no matter what our circumstances are - whether we are feeling challenged or at ease - life is inherently beautiful. For me, there is comfort in knowing that I live in a beautiful universe and even when I am faced with challenges, I trust that all that is occurring in my life is only adding to & enriching my experience. Please enjoy this week's video as I reflect on the beauty of life.


Do you hold the belief that 'Life is Beautiful' regardless of your circumstances? Please share by leaving a comment below.
love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?