Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Wednesday Walk ~ Watch Your Thoughts, for They Become Your Destiny!


On my Wednesday Walk today, I reflected on how my thoughts effect my reality. In the past week and a half since I returned from Asia, I have experienced serious jet lag and, as a result, I found myself having more negative thoughts and lower energy than usual. I even wound up with a head cold. I noticed that when I shifted my thoughts away from how exhausted I was feeling to more positive thoughts and feelings of gratitude, I immediately started feeling better physically.
Please enjoy this week’s video blog about how our emotional state effects our physical well-being, and how simply shifting our thoughts can change our reality.

I’d love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below and share how you have witnessed the effect your own thoughts have had on your physical well-being.
love,
jodi
ps …“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?