Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Wednesday Walk ~ Do Something Kind For Yourself Everyday

Today on my Wednesday Walk with Chants, I share about the value of doing something kind for yourself everyday. Sometimes, especially when we are caring for others, we may forget to care for ourselves. I believe it is healthy to consciously choose at least one kind thing to do for ourselves each day. In fact, when I lead the Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training, I always ask the participants to practice this throughout the training in order for them to feel nurtured and get the most from the experience. Please enjoy this week's video blog as I share with you some of the ways I practice being kind to myself & how you can, too.



As always, I would love to hear from you. Do you consciously do kind things for yourself each day? If so, what are some of the ways you do this? If not, what is one kind thing you can do for yourself today?

love & gratitude,

jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?