Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Be Your Own You-ru!

Happy Wednesday, Sweet Friends!

For today's Wednesday Walk with Chants, I connect to the idea that we are our own best guru. A situation in my life had me searching for advice and help OUTSIDE of me, when I realized that the answers were all INSIDE of me! We often hear about the great external teacher, or the Guru. But, our greatest personal teacher lives inside of us ~ or as my friend Dolan said ... be the you-ru! Click below to hear about my powerful "aha" moment.



What about you? Have you had a moment in your life where you remembered that you are you own you-ru? Did you feel empowered when you realized this? Leave a comment & let me know!

love,

jodi

PS ~ email NGY to get your very own Live.Breathe.Grow
"Be Your Own Guru" t-shirt.

Check out this wonderful conscious clothing company here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?