Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Best Things in Life Aren't Things

Today on my Wednesday Walk, I share with you about my exciting experience of buying a new car, along with a lesson I learned from the process. I have been feeling ecstatic & proud driving around in my new car. I am reminded, however, of one of life's great lessons - that the best things in life aren't things. I am still the same me living the same life. While I am happy and excited because I have a new car, I understand that possessions are not what give my life value. Please enjoy this week's video blog.

I’d love to hear from you. Have you ever had an experience where you brought something materialistic into your life, it made you feel differently, but when that wore off … you realize it won't bring your happiness. Please share your experience so the rest of us can learn from you.
love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?