Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Do You Want to Be Right or Do You Want Peace?

Today on my Wednesday Walk with Chants, I reflect back on the past week, where I had some conflicts in both my personal & professional life. As I was sharing with a dear friend Davidji about these situations, he reminded me to pause and make a choice - am I wanting to be right, or am I wanting peace? This was such a powerful reminder for me, and even though there is a part of me that wants to be heard or seen, or "right", ultimately I choose peace. Please enjoy my video blog as I share my experience.


Have you had conflicts with others where you had to make a choice between being right and having peace? Even if you chose peace, was there still a part of you that wanted to be right? Please share your experience by leaving a comment below, so that we may all learn from you.
love,
jodi
PS ~ Enjoy other brilliant reminders, quotes & teachings by Davidji by visiting his site & ordering his new book: Secrets of Meditation.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?