Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Recharging With Nature

Today on my Wednesday Walk with Chants, I share with you  the importance of grounding ourselves in nature. Recently, I have found myself in my head a lot, making a big decisions about a new car. This has left me feeling a bit ungrounded. One of the quickest and most beautiful ways I know of to ground myself and recharge is to spend time in nature. This could be as simple as taking off my shoes and standing barefoot on the grass, touching a tree, or walking on the beach. Research has been conducted to show the benefits of spending time connected to the earth. Click here to read more about "Earthing". Please enjoy this week's video blog.

I'd love to hear from you ... What are some of the ways you ground yourself and recharge in nature? Please leave a comment below and share your ideas with us all.
with gratitude,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?