Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hi from Canada!

Happy Wednesday!

On today's 'Wednesday Walk', I am filming from beautiful Canada, where I am leading the Next Generation Yoga Teacher Trainings! Here in cold Alberta, everything is different from what I am used to in sunny San Diego. Being out of my 'norm' has allowed me to experience new weather, new nature, new people ... even new activities, like riding in a RZR! Allowing myself this new 'norm' has been great ... and I am LOVING it here!
 
Please enjoy this week's video blog as I share about my experience.

So how about you? How often do you step out of your 'norm' and experience another person's 'norm'? Please share your experience so the rest of us can learn from you!
All Love,
jodi

P.s. You can learn more about our fun transportation, a 'RZR' made by Polaris, by clicking here!
 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?