Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Power of Social Media

Hello Friends, Happy Wednesday!

On today's 'Wednesday Walk with Chants', I talk about the power of social media. Over the years, I have created the sweetest relationships with people from all over the world through this powerful tool of connection!  Just last week, I received an e-mail from a stranger, now friend, on the east coast who saw a previous 'Wednesday Walk' that deeply resonated with him, all because someone had shared it on Facebook! As well, Facebook has been my main source of news, and  a powerful tool to connect the greater collective.

Enjoy this week's video blog as I share about my social experience.


I'd love to hear from you ... Has social media allowed you to find a connection to the greater collective? Develop your business or personal relationships? Or do you have a love-hate kind of relationship with it? Please share your experience so the rest of us can learn from you!

love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?