Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What Are You Waiting For?

Happy Wednesday Friends! 
On today's 'Wednesday Walk with Chants,' I ask myself, a very profound question: "What Am I Waiting For?" Recently I realized that I had let3  years go by without booking a workshop that I purchased that long ago! Since I purchased it, I found myself postponing it over and over again because of other things that were coming up in my life. After so long, I finally had to ask, "What Are I Waiting For?" 

Please enjoy this week's video blog.

Is there something in your life that you have been postponing because something always comes up? If so, I ask you ... What Are You Waiting For? Have you had an experience where you caught yourself postponing something until you decided to take action? Please leave a comment and share your experience so we can all learn from you!

love,
jodi

P.S. ~ Click here to learn more about the PAX Programs workshop, Celebrating Women: Regarding Ecstasy & Power, that I AM attending this weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?