Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Worrying is Like Praying for What You Don't Want

Happy Wednesday!

On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk with Chants’, I open up about the changes that my amazing dog Chants is going through. In December, Chants will be 11 years young! Lately, he has a lot of inflammation on his spine which has caused him to experience ataxia. Because of this, I am noticing that his body is changing and as you can imagine, this has been painful for me.

Lately I have found myself worrying and thinking about the possibility of life with out him.  After being caught up in the worrying an sadness, I remembered the notion that “Worrying is like Praying for what you Don’t Want.”

Please enjoy this week’s video blog as I share about my experience.

Our thoughts are powerful!!! What are you manifesting by worrying? How can you cancel that and visualize what you want instead? Please do leave a comment & share your experience, so we can all learn from you!

And please, send healing love to my best friend, Chants!

love,
jodi

P.S. Chants gets amazing care from Tsavo's Canine Rehabilitation & Fitness Center. They do incredible work, check them out!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?