Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Choose Your Friends Wisely!

Happy Wednesday Friends!

On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk with Chants’, I share about the importance of choosing our friends wisely. We have all heard this concept, but sometimes we forget it, simply because we just want to be social and be around people. Well, recently, I learned quickly that that doesn’t always work. After spending time with a specific “friend” I realized that I didn’t feel good about myself or even enjoy the time we spent together. It made me realize, I need to choose consciously about who I want to spend my precious time with.



 I’d love to hear from you … have you ever had the opportunity to let someone know that they weren’t a good choice for you? It’s hard, but its worth it. Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you!

All love,
 jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?