Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Love to Those Affected by Sandy

Happy Wednesday Friends!
On today's 'Wednesday Walk with Chants', I give love & respect to those affected by Hurricane Sandy. Before living in San Diego, I lived on the East coast for many years ... so while I wasn't physically there, I truly am feeling it in my heart. Sending love to family and friends opened up a strong desire for me to send love to others all over the world who are affected by tragic events, that are outside of my personal experience. I realize, this desire to share empathy and compassion to others who aren't directly involved in our world is what connects us all as one.

I'd love to hear from you … If you were affected by the storm, please do share with me how you are doing. What have you learned or gained from this painful experience? How do you share love & compassion to people inside & outside of your personal world who have been affected by events like this? Please share your experiences so we can all learn from you!
All Love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?