Wednesday, November 21, 2012

There is Always Something to be Grateful For!

Hello Friends, Happy Wednesday!


On today's 'Wednesday Walk with Chants', I share that, for me,  everyday is Thanksgiving! While thinking about gratitude, I realized  that it is often very easy for me to be grateful for all of the  wonderful things in my life that have been going great ... But what  about those things that don't feel so good? How can we expand our  gratitude to those wonderful lessons that can teach us so much?


I'd love to hear from you ...  have you had a moment where you found gratitude in a difficult  situation? If not, what about these situations make it difficult for you  to have gratitude for them? Please leave a comment on the blog so we  can all learn from you!

Grateful for you,
jodi


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?