Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Great Advice From My Parents

On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk with Chants’, I share some beautiful advice that my parents gifted me with. This past weekend, my parents celebrated a huge occasion … their 49th wedding anniversary! Knowing two people who have been connected in any kind of a relationship for this amount of time is inspiring to say the least! I asked both my mom & my dad for their ‘Top Tip’ for a successful relationship and they both said “communication!” Check out my ‘Wednesday Walk with Chants’ to learn the other two valuable pearls of wisdom that they offered.



I’d love to hear from you … What ‘Top Tips’ can your share that make your relationships work? Please leave a comment below so we can all learn from you!
all love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?