Wednesday, December 26, 2012

We are One!

Happy Wednesday Friends!

On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk with Chants’, I share how the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut affirmed my awareness that we are all one. Everyone I have talked to ~ regardless of who they are, where they live and what they do ~ we have all been equally affected deeply by this. It is in times of great suffering that we can most realize that there is no separation between you and me. We share one human heart beat, and our compassion to each other is how we will blur the lines of separation.



I’d love to hear from you … how have you seen people coming together to get through a tragedy? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you!
My deepest love is being sent out daily to those directly and indirectly effected by the incidents at Sandy Hook Elementary school. My heart beats for you.

All love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?