Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Be Love

Happy Wednesday Friends!

On today's 'Wednesday Walk', I share how I have learned to Be Love, Give Love and Love Unconditionally. Last week, I helped my best friend in the world ~ my dog Chants ~ transition into the light. Chants passed with so much honor and love, surrounded by friends and warmth. Chants lived his life as a walking example of love. All who came across him felt his positivity deep in their heart, and I have learned so much about what it means to live love. As I walk on the beach that Chants and I shared many walks on, I can't help but feel proud to have learned to love unconditionally. Please watch my video blog to hear about the wonderful ways Chants showed me to love.
 


I would love to hear from you. How have you learned to live from your heart and truly be love? Who has shown you how to love unconditionally? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you.

I can not even begin to express the immense gratitude I feel for the outpouring of your love and support that I have received since Chants' passing. Your love is literally carrying me through, thank you.

P.s. I would love to share the story of Chants' peaceful, honorable passing. You can find it on my facebook page by clicking here. If we are not friends yet, let's be. All love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?