Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Find Your Purpose

Happy Wednesday Friends!

On today's 'Wednesday Walk', I discuss how living my life's purpose, or 'Dharma', allows me to live life fully and happily. Every single person on this planet has a special gift or talent that is unique to them alone. If we are lucky, we find this gift when we are young, but sometimes many years go by before we find it ~ and that's ok too!

I learned a wonderful exercise from Deepak Chopra that has helped me find my Dharma, and I'd love to share it with you. Deepak suggests asking yourself three specific & powerful questions at least once a week. Please watch my video blog to hear more about this technique & how it can help you find your purpose.



I would love to hear from you. What is your special gift or purpose in life? Do you have a practice that you use to discover your Dharma? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you.

P.S. There are many incredible books that can help you find your purpose. Two great books to get you started are The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra and The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything by Ken Robinson.

All love,
jodi

Comments:
Hi! My Dharma is Communicating!!

I'm still exploring if it will be books, or a Blogs or videos or what. But yeah, my Dharma is Communication.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?