Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Healing Happens

Happy Wednesday Friends!

On today's 'Wednesday Walk', I share with you some ways that I have been processing the passing of my dog Chants. It has been two weeks since Chants' passing. I knew that even though he was no longer able to join me in a physical sense anymore, I would need to keep walking. Walking has helped me stay connected to nature, connected to my body and connected to the spirit of Chants. Continuing to honor a tradition that he and I shared not only lifts my spirit, but it allows me to express my love and reverence for our relationship. Please watch my video blog to hear about the other great tools that have helped me move from grief to healing.



I would love to hear from you. What are some tools that have helped you process grief and move towards healing? Please leave a comment below so we can all learn from you.
All love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?