Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Love for Chants

Happy Wednesday Friends!

On today's 'Wednesday Walk with Chants', Chants and I connect with you from our home. My relationship with my dog Chants is one of the longest, most intimate relationships I've ever had ~ he means the world to me. In the past six months, Chants' body has begun to slow down. Through this entire shift, his spirit and love have shown me the capacity of the heart. After a series of recent visits to a few different veterinarians, Chants & I discovered that he has cancer. In all my life, never has the following saying rang more true:
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
Please enjoy my tribute to my best friend, Chants.



Chants & I would love to hear from you. How has an animal companion taught you to be all love? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you.
all love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?