Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Everything Happens for a Reason


Happy Wednesday Friends!

On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk’, I explain how shifting my perspective has helped me realize that everything happens for a reason. In recent days, I have been looking for a place to sublet for my move to San Francisco. After thinking that I had found the right place (twice!) I was informed that the owner had decided to sublet to someone else. While it was easy for me to become upset and wonder why something like this was happening to me, I stopped and asked myself why it was happening for me.
Please enjoy my video blog to learn how a perspective shift could change your frame of mind.



I would love to hear from you. Have you had an experience where you realized that something you didn’t enjoy actually happened for a reason?  Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you.

PS ~ I am moving to San Francisco and welcome any suggestions & introductions you have for yoga studios, community centers & schools. I am also looking for a sublet to move into, if you know of one, please let me know … thank you.

All love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?