Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Help Me Teach Yoga in Africa

Happy Wednesday Friends!

On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk’, I share about my service project with the incredible, 501c3 organization, Africa Yoga Project. Almost 9 years ago, I followed my heart, left my NYC kids yoga studios, and went on an adventure to Mama Africa. While I was there I had the life-changing experience of sharing yoga with children from some of the most impoverished communities. Since this trip, I have dreamed of going back to teach kids yoga and share my special gift of training teachers.

Through the wonderful law of attraction I connected with Paige Elenson, the co-founder of the Africa Yoga Project and now … in just 4 months, along with 17 others on Team Next Generation Yoga, I am headed back to Africa to volunteer and
teach over 50 AYP Teachers in the Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training.



BUT I NEED YOUR HELP …
This is a volunteer project & I am committed to raising $7500 by my birthday on April 24th ~ I invite you to please read more about this project & click here to make an easy donation.
Any amount helps, and I thank you and those who have
already donated.

PS ~ I would love to hear from you. Have you been involved in a service project that has changed your life? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you.

All love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?