Wednesday, February 06, 2013

It's OK To Ask For Help


Happy Wednesday Friends!

On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk’, I discuss a very important lesson I learned … it’s OK to ask for help! I am currently experiencing many shifts in my life, from the passing of my dog Chants to moving. When I realized what I needed, I took a risk, asked my friends for help and I was greeted with a great surprise ~ people wanted to help!
Many of us have had experiences in our lives that have taught us that we have to do things on our own, that we should be strong, and not ask for help because it shows weakness. Lately, I’ve learned that asking for help is not only beneficial to me, but to those who are helping me. Please enjoy my
 video blog where I discuss this in more detail.



I would love to hear from you. How do you feel about asking for help? Have you had an experience where you learned that it is ok to ask for help? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you
All love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?