Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Moving to SF with Trust

Happy Wednesday Friends!

On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk’, I share about how my move to San Francisco is teaching me the way to move with trust. Interestingly enough, the Bay Area is a place I truly haven’t spent a lot of time in, but something deep inside of me is telling me that it is the right place for me to be. I have lived in San Diego for the last 6 years, New York City for 15, and like all big changes, this move is bringing up a lot for me, including fear and excitement, and everything in between. Whenever I feel overwhelmed by the move, I trust in Spirit that I am being guided, and move forward with this trust. Check out my Wednesday Walk to hear about how I am learning to move with trust.



I would love to hear from you. Have you been in an unknown or maybe even scary experience where all you could do is move with trust? What did you find happened when you trusted? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you.
 
all love, 
 jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?