Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Anchor to Something

Happy Wednesday Friends!

On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk,’ in the Berkeley Hills, I share about the anchor I use that is keeping me grounded during my recent move to the Bay Area. While being in a new city with new people, new places & new things is exciting  for me, it is bringing up some fear and feelings of discomfort. I find that remembering where I have been, and the successes I have had, helps to anchor me and that I can move through this with confidence and trust. Check out my video to hear about what is helping me to stay grounded.




I would love to hear from you. What is your personal anchor? What has helped you get through changes in your life? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you!

All love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?